Friday 3 October 2014

October Tag

Hi! This is my October Tag. I used all the techniques Tim Holtz showed on his blog post 12 Tags of 2014-October but I used different stencils, colors...and my version of October tag is not a halloween tag but the Fall tag. For the technique with embossing and stenciling I used the Numbered stencil from Tim instead of using some stamps. I used the embossing ink through the stencil and then used the same stencil on a piece of cardstock, since I don't have a Tim's mask, cut the numbers (1and 0), used repositional glue to glue this image down on my embossed image on the tag and go with my stenciling using the modeling paste. For the pumpkin, I draw the image, colored with my gelatos, covered with gel medium then I used my artistic pens to give some accents to the image. I put a glossy accent on the top of the image like Tim did. For the leaves, I cut the shapes with Tim's dies, stamped them using Tim's leaves stamps, then I used several distress inks to color them and I covered them with distress crackle paint in Clear Rock Candy. For the background I used Woodgrain stencil and several color sprays (I don't have the new distress stain sprays). On the top of the tag I put a hand dyed seam binding ( I used the same colors as for the leaves).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.